As many of you know, every year around this time we pause to say thank you. You all are our customers and without you, we simply would not exist. From all of us at Barristers Title, to all of you, please accept our heartfelt appreciation for allowing us to help you with your transactions.
We live in a great State. North Carolina is the 14th fastest growing state in the nation. We posted a population growth rate in this state of more than 5% between 2010 and 2015. It is now the ninth most populous state in the Union with roughly 10 million residents. Our state will continue to see an influx of transplants from other states and they will need all of you to help them realize the American Dream of home ownership. There were thousands of home closings in 2018 alone. Without you, that does not happen. You all are so important to the economic engine that is the housing industry. And I know from personal experience, that some never bother to say “Thank You.” Many of your Clients, Lenders and Realtors take you for granted and oftentimes, the only time they want to engage you is when they perceive you have done something wrong. Quite frankly, you deserve better. Someone should acknowledge all that you do. I know it is a small consolation, but accept our recognition and our appreciation for fighting the good fight every single day.
We appreciate you! Thank you so much for everything that you do!
Get your registration in by tomorrow, 9/11, to take advantage of the Early Bird discount and to secure your Barristers Title tote bag filled with goodies! **There are limited quantities so first come, first served!
The Capital Grille
4242 Six Forks Rd., Raleigh
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
CLE 2-5:15 · HAPPY HOUR 5:30-8:30
Click HERE to register for the Raleigh Event
1928 South Blvd. Ste. 200, Charlotte
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
CLE 2-5:15 · HAPPY HOUR 5:30-8:30
Click HERE to register for the Charlotte Event
Is there anything better than football, tailgating and the anticipation of fall? We’ve got some helpful tips to make your next tailgate awesome!
1. Register for the Barristers Title CLE/Happy Hour to get your stadium tote! You do not want to miss out on a clear stadium tote filled with koozies, sunglasses and more! Join us at the upcoming CLE to get yours before they’re gone. First come, first served! Click HERE for all the details.
2. Hydrate! Make sure to have plenty of ice and drinks on hand for the adults and kiddos alike!
3. Stay covered! If possible, bring a portable tent or chairs with covers. We know these southern summers can last almost through the entire football season so stay out of the sun before hitting the stadium.
4. Easy food options! The simpler the better when it comes to food. Buy or make food that needs little attention because who wants to be tending to food when you can be tossing a football and hanging with friends? ClickHERE for some fun food ideas!
5. Make clean up a snap! Don’t forget lots of paper towels, wipes, hand sanitizer and trash bags to clean up after your party and to wipe up grubby hands!
BONUS TIP: Float a helium balloon on a long string from your car so all your friends can spot you!
Why did the football team go to the bank? (Answer: To get their quarterback)
E-mail Summer with your guess! The first to get the answer will win a prize.